Friday 18 May 2018

Russia

April 20, 2018

This card came from Natasha in Russia and she wrote a great comment on the back about her favourite film.  I have seen the film she describes, but it was years ago.  I didn't like the film at first, I probably should see it again as it has been years.  I love receiving cards with lots of conversation on the back!

She wrote:

Hello Helen!
My favorite film is "Withnail & I", a British grim comedy. It is one of the best films about friendship. this is a film that will never be tarnished by age, and neither is it limited by repeat viewings. To me it's one of the greatest comedies ever. It's intelligent and sad and genuinely laugh out loud funny. If you happen to watch it I hope you will like it.  Cheers, Natasha
30 March 2018          -7℃ ☀️

Painter O. Kamieshkova.

I really love this hot air balloon stamp!  Cool.

No comments: