Tuesday 10 April 2018

Hong Kong

March 14, 2018

This card came to me from Jason in Hong Kong.  He wrote a little about Hong Kong movies as well, so I was happy to receive his card.

He wrote,
"Dear Helen,
This is my first time sending a card to Japan.  I am from Hong Kong.  Have you ever seen Hong Kong Movie?  My favourite movie in Hong Kong is Steven Chow movie, his movies are really funny.
Take care my friend.  All the best to you.

Jason"

Just as a side note, there was a rubber stamped message on the back of the card that said there was 45 yen due on the post card!  I am guessing that there wasn't enough postage.  Oops.  I didn't have to pay it though. Whew!


Here's the stamp that Jason used.

2 comments:

P said...

The postage to Asian countries is $2.9, but the postage to Japan is exceptionally $3.7. :)

Helen said...

Thanks! I assume the sender didn't know that. It got to me anyway, so I'm quite happy.

Glad you visited me today!