Thursday 23 November 2017

Actor in Black and White

 November 11, 2017

I've been a little busy this week trying to get a few pre-Christmas things done, so I apologize for not posting earlier.

This great card comes from Martina in Germany and shows a very famous actor/politician.  I thought the picture was intriguing.

Martine wrote,
"Hello Helen.
I like "Arnie" in the Terminator films. And I like Craig's-Bond films, too.  And I like the Autumn. I like to run through the foliage. This is rustling nicely.

This year I've travelled in the Serengeti in Africa. That was my big dream for years. I've seen many animals. Have a nice day.

Many greetings, Martina."



USA, 1977 Arnold SCHWARZENEGGER

The stamps she used are also interesting.  I don't think I've seen either before.



No comments: